EXHIBITION Spring 2021
EXHIBITION Fall 2020
Paper Stencil and Marbeling
Screenprint paper stencil print and marbeling effect
NO PRINT Resist
developed by Lynwood Kreneck.
Screenprint resist technique using water-soluble screenprint ink onto 2 ply Stratmore black museum board. Use Prisma Colors Stix to drawn over the top and around the screenprint. Wash 🧽 out ink with water to remove the image printed on the museum board and review the black of the paper.
Rainbow Run Screenprinting
Speedball acrylic ink(red, yellow, blue)
Speedball Extender Base or Createx Lyntex (mix with inks/ink extender)
sharp squeegee (Medium or Hard durometer)
screenbase with screen frame stretched with 180 -220 Monofilament polyester
cups and spoons for mixing ink
cut 2'x4" pieces of mat board
Softscrub (use to clean ink out of screen)
Paper: 3 or more sheets of good printmaking
paper (Arches 88, Rives BFK, Stonehenge, Lenox 100) tear the paper into quarters to make more prints!
Water Soluble Marker Print
* Water soluble Markers
* Transparent Base
* Flocking material
* Extender Base/binding/glue
* Apply flocking with applicator
Materials used: Dr. Ph. Martin, IDye, Golden Acrylic High Flow, Goggles, Gloves, Water and tray and experimental music created by the Stolen Sea!
Relief Stencil and Additive
Wood Brushes to textures block
Clean up with Veggie Oil or Mineral Spirits
Be Safe!! Keep your head up eyes open, masks on and gloves worn!
While in printshop:
* Everyone must wear masks, face shields, gloves.
* Wash your hands often or use hand sanitizer before and after using high-touch surfaces such as door handles, tables, print equipment etc
* Spray and sanitize all print equipment before and after use with spay alcohol.
• No food or drinks in labs.
And always follow safety rules:
* Maintain physical distancing of 6 feet apart
* Wear a mask over your mouth and nose
* Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before and after using high-touch surfaces such as door handles, tables, etc
* ïStay home and quarantine if you are feeling sick
Carry your Wiscard should you need access support or note security concerns with UWPD at 608-264-COPS (2677